What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Jam-Packed With Cutting-Edge Features To Make Song Learning Fun & Easy
- Allowing you to conveniently search the net for files that can be instantly played in Song Tutor
- Allowing you to make certain instruments or melodies stand out by changing their color
- Allowing you to easily repeat key parts of a song that you want to focus on
- Allowing you to freeze each note or chord so you’re never guessing
- Allowing you to slow down songs by up to whooping 90%
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Song Tutor scores 70.27/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://info.hearandplay.com/songtutorvslcb/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: info.hearandplay.com you’ll also be taken through to info.hearandplay.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)